Dates: May 7, 14, 21 and 28 & June 4, 2014
Location: Auditorium of the Madrid Bar Association (C/ Serrano 9; 1st floor).
For the fourth consecutive year, the Center of Social Responsibility in the Legal Field (CRSA) of the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM) and the Fernando Pombo Foundation will organize a new cycle of lectures to inform non-profit organizations as to their main legal responsibilities, with the aim of strengthening the institution as a whole and in the legal area in particular.
This lecture cycle aims to establish itself as a space of analysis and learning regarding the legal specifics of non-profit organizations. Among its objectives are that of reinforcing non-profit organizations’ fulfillment of their legal obligations and that of contributing to the prevention of potential risks which said entities could assume in the case of noncompliance.
The legal aspects on which the lectures will be focused are the following:
– Tax Obligations. Speaker: Bárbara Mambrilla, attorney in the tax division of Gómez-Acebo & Pombo. (May 7, 2014, 9:30-12:00am).
– Transparency, good governance and best practices in management. Speaker: Carolina Jiménez, director of Analysis of the Loyalty Foundation, and Cristina Puigdengolas, volunteer attorney of the Fernando Pombo Foundation. (May 14, 2014, 9:30-12:00am).
– Labor and volunteer issues. Speakers: Carolina San Martín, Member of Gómez-Acebo & Pombo’s Academic Board, and Pablo Benlloch, Vice-chairperson of External Internships and Institutional Relationships of Rey Juan Carlos University. (May 21, 2014, 9:30-12:00am).
– Data Protection. Speaker: Isabela Crespo, attorney in the Technology and Industrial and Intellectual Property Department of Gómez-Acebo & Pombo. (May 28, 2014, 9:30-12:00am).
– Intellectual property, brand and webpage. Speakers: Dolores Carmona, director of the Department of Intellectual Property and New Technology in Clarke, Modet & Co, and Rosario Echeverría, director of Legal Counseling in Clarke, Modet & Co. (June 4, 2014, 9:30-12:00am).
The lecture cycle is free and is intended for the executive staff of non-profit organizations and all professionals who have legal responsibilities in said organizations.
When you register, we encourage you to propose specific questions so they can be discussed in the lectures.
To register, send an email to rsocialabogacía@icam.es including your first and last name, your organization, the title of your position in this organization, your phone number and the courses that interest you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact the Fernando Pombo Foundation by phone: 91 582 94 49 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Center of Social Responsibility in the Legal Field (ICAM) by phone: 91 788 93 80 (extension 203) or by email rsocialabogacía@icam.es