Date: 28 November, 2014.
Place: Faculty of Economics, University of Valencia.
In collaboration with the Strategic Management Course of the University of Valencia (double-degree program in Business Management and Law), representatives of Gómez-Acebo & Pombo and the Fernando Pombo Foundation gave a seminar entitled “Corporate Social Responsibility and pro bono: the case of Gómez-Acebo & Pombo”, which dealt with a highly topical issue for companies from a strategic point of view: the importance of incorporating corporate social responsibility into their strategic management. The seminar specifically analysed the special characteristics of this tendency at law firms and, in particular, the way in which corporate social responsibility is handled at Gómez-Acebo & Pombo.
- Carmen Pombo. Director of the Fernando Pombo Foundation.
- Clara Molina. Junior lawyer at Gómez-Acebo & Pombo. Degree in Business Administration & Law Valencia University.
- Julia Hernández. Junior lawyer at Gómez-Acebo & Pombo. Degree in Business Administration & Law Valencia University.
- María Iborra. Doble Degree in Business Administration & Law.
- Consuelo Dolz. Strategic Management, Business Administration & Law
- Luz Sánchez. Strategic Management, Business Administration & Law.
This seminar took place within the framework of the Fernando Pombo Foundations’s “Training Program on Social Responsibility in the Legal Profession”, aimed at promoting social responsibility among future lawyers in Spain.