Date: December 4, 2013.
Venue: Fundación Telefónica, Madrid.
Voluntare, the global corporate volunteering network, has developed a Corporate Volunteering Guide with the participation of the Fernando Pombo Foundation. The Guide is the result of the work of more than 100 people in six working groups, with the Fernando Pombo Foundation specifically participating in the «Corporate-NGO alliance in corporate volunteering» group.
The foundation is invited to present the conclusions of our group, within the framework of the Project, at the official presentation of the Guide, to take place at 11:30 on December 4 at the the Fundación Telefónica Auditorium.
- Corporate Volunteering 2.0: Diego Lejarazu, Fundación Hazloposible
- The mobilization and management of corporate volunteers: Beatriz Berruga, Forética
- Development of skills through corporate volunteering: Esther Fernandez, KPMG
- Corporate volunteering for development: a 360º impact: Silvia Loro, CODESPA
- The corporate-NGO Alliance in corporate volunteering: Rafael Merino, Fernando Pombo Foundation
- Measuring the impact of corporate volunteering: Juan Parodi, Forética