1. Data controller
The entity responsible for collecting and processing your personal data is FUNDACIÓN FERNANDO POMBO (hereinafter, the Foundation), with Spanish Tax ID no. (CIF) G86105665 registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 216, 28046 Madrid.
2. Purpose of processing
- The Foundation notifies you that the personal data you voluntarily provide us via the various means enabled for this purpose will be processed for the following purposes:
- To identify you and be able to contact you
- To manage your attendance to the conferences, courses and other activities organised by the Foundation in which you have enrolled..
- When we are authorised to do so, to be able to send you information, via any means, on the services, events, workshops, conferences and other initiatives of the Foundation.
- When you request it to send you information periodically on the activities, events, acts and operations of the Foundation, as well as our activity newsletter.
3. Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent and, where applicable, the contractual relationship that links you to the Foundation.
4. Preservation of data
The data you provide to us will be kept for the time necessary in order to ensure the fulfilment of the legal obligations that correspond to the Foundation.
5. Communication and access to your data
Providers of services and providers with which we have entered into the corresponding agreements may have access to your data that is necessary to be able to ensure the relationship of the Foundation with contacts and collaborators. In any event, the legal and organisational measures to ensure the security and access to the data will be adopted.
Under the terms established under current data protection legislation, you may revoke at any moment the authorisation granted for the processing and you may exercise your rights to access, rectification, elimination opposition, portability and your right to request the limiting of the processing of your personal data. To that end, you may send an email to the Foundation attaching a copy of a document verifying your identity to email@example.com.
Additionally, we inform you of your right to file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
For more information on the processing of your personal data, please consult the following information:
The FUNDACIÓN FERNANDO POMBO hereby informs users of the following aspects related to data protection:
- Data controller: FUNDACIÓN FERNANDO POMBO (hereinafter, the “Foundation”), with registered address at Paseo de la Castellana, 216, postcode 28046 in Madrid (Spain), telephone +34 91 582 9449 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, is the entity responsible for the treatment of data collected from registration forms.
- Data Protection Officer: the Foundation’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) may be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com
- Mandatory and voluntary aspects related to the communication of data: Completion of forms is voluntary; when data on forms is not provided, the data subject may not be able to receive information on the Foundation’s activities and operations.
- Purpose of data processing and lawfulness thereof:
- Processing based on consent by the data subject:
The FOUNDATION shall understand that you expressly consent to the processing of your data in order to receive commercial communications, through electronic means, concerning information on the Foundation’s activities, events, acts and operations, as well as our activities bulletin whenever these boxes are selected on the registration form for this purpose.
Treatment based on legitimate interest:
Your data will be processed, based on the Foundation’s legitimate interest, in order to conserve the minimum data necessary in order to identify and adopt the measures that are necessary to prevent the FOUNDATION from sending commercial communications and additional and detailed information on personal data protection, when you object to the same or revoke your consent.
- Processing based on consent by the data subject:
- Recipients: External third-party companies (entrusted with processing) may be data recipients in order to process data for the purpose of providing ancillary services to the FOUNDATION that entail any support functions that are necessary for the activity and the main processing set out in the section titled “purpose of data processing”. Data shall be processed by the entrusted recipients by virtue of the service provision agreement and any other intended for the processing pursuant to data protection regulations.
- Term for data conservation: the FOUNDATION shall conserve your data until you request the elimination or revocation of the consent granted.
- Rights: You are entitled to the following:
- Rights of access, rectification, elimination, limitation, opposition and portability – when the latter is applicable -, that you may exercise by sending a written request to the FOUNDATION by post to their address located at Castellana, 216, postcode 28046 in Madrid (Spain), or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ; Your request should indicate the right which you exercise and must be accompanied by an identification document (or copy thereof) which duly accredits your identity.
- The right to revoke your consent without retroactive effects or to object to receiving commercial communications by sending an e-mail to email@example.com (indicate “REVOCATION” in the subject line).
- The right to file a claim with any control authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, located at calle Jorge Juan, 6, postcode 28001 in Madrid; www.agpd.es ; phone numbers: 901 100 099 and 912 663 517, specifically, in relation to the exercise of your rights.