The Cuatrecasas, Garrigues, Profesor Uría and Fernando Pombo Foundations, along with the CRSA from the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM), are co-organising a seminar on social responsibility in the legal profession aimed at students at the School of Law at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
This is the ninth edition of the seminar and shall be held on the 11th, 18th and 25th of February and 4th and 11th of March 2021, from 16:00 to 20:00. Students can participate online via Teams or in person at the Salón de Grados at the Law School (1st floor, Political Sciences building).
- 11 February: Social Responsibility: Fundación Garrigues
- 18 February: Human Rights: Fundación Uría
- 25 February: The social function of the legal profession and Sustainable Development Goal 16: Fundación Fernando Pombo
- 4 March: Pro Bono: Fundación Cuatrecasas
- 11 March: Free legal assistance in Spain: ICAM
The full programme can be viewed at this link: https://eventos.uam.es/59829/programme/responsabilidad-social-de-la-abogacia.-9o-edicion..html
Attendance for any of the sessions is free; registration deadline is 7 February, thus we recommend registering as soon as possible.